Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to parTpees bell tent hire by booking our services and paying a deposit to us, you agree to the following terms and conditions!
Bell Tent Hire
- NO SMOKING within the tents or outside within close proximity.
- Food & Drink are permitted within tents, however due care must be taken to protect furniture & soft furnishings.
- No foul play permitted within or in close proximity outside the tent.
- Ensure tent is fully protected in all weather conditions, main entrances/windows should be kept secure in windy/ rainy conditions. (Bell Tents canvas is waterproof & can cope well in windy conditions when main entrances & windows are secure). In extreme weather conditions on occasion tents can leak at the door entrance
- Due care with internal pole mast, chandeliers, pegs & guy ropes.
- Client takes full responsibility for the tents inside and out, furniture, soft furnishings under all circumstances.
- The client is fully responsible to ensure all hired items are ready for collection.
- Client must address any issues with set must be raised on the day before our team leave site, in the event of wedding villages the wedding couple are requested to give approval of the set up once completed on behalf of the wedding party.
- Please ensure all rubbish, personal belongings are removed in time for collection, a charge apply if additional time is spent on cleaning and removing rubbish from the bell tent.
- Please ensure client/venue has set up area on flat grass, which must be freshly cut and any feces removed, delays in set up will incur additional charges.
- The client/venue is responsible to contact us immediately when experiencing extreme weather conditions, resulting in the bell tent needed to be taken down.
- In extreme weather conditions and high winds that delays set up or results in tents not being able to be set up, parTpees cannot take responsibility for any hire charges and will offer clients/venue a suitable hire date.
- Any damages made to tents, equipment, soft furnishings property of parTpees will incur a charge.
- Cases of abusive behaviour from clients or associates under any circumstances will result in termination of service with no refund given.
Terms of Payment
A non refundable deposit of 50% of the total cost will be required to secure your booking, this will secure your date and hire with us. The final balance must be paid 8 weeks before your event. A refundable damage deposit will be required when final balance is paid and will be returned within 14 working days subject to the tents/equipment/furniture being inspected for damage or loss. Please be advised dependant on event bookings and tent numbers damage deposit may vary.
In the event you wish to cancel your booking, we must be notified by email. The following cancellation charges will apply.
- Non refundable deposit 50% to confirm booking
- 8 weeks from booking date 100% of total charge
- The Client is solely responsible for the security and safe guard of the tents/hire goods whilst in their care, from delivery to collection.
- Set up inspection will be carried out by parTpees & client, client is responsible to check tents/Items before collection is made.
- Additional Hire services provided outwith the original Invoice may be charged after event and taken from damage deposit if sufficient funds are available, in the event deposit doesn't cover your outstanding balance, we require payment immediately on request.
- Deposits will be refundable on return of goods without damage from hire within fourteen working days.
- We aim to keep damage deposits low, if in the event your damage costs are beyond deposit taken, you will be responsible to pay for the full Damage repair or replace. In this event you will be issued a damage invoice payable within seven days of issue.
parTpees takes no responsibility for extreme weather conditions, injury or damage to persons or property as a result of hire agreement. The main booking client is responsible to ensure the area we are working on is flat grass (we cannot set up on hills or uneven grassed area). ParTpees has full public liability Insurance. Complaints post event must be given in writing within 7 days from set up date. Any complaints post event past the 7 days will not be valid.
Message from parTpees
Our Beautifully dressed bell tents are set up with love, we go the extra mile for our clients to give them the best dressed tents and service. We ask our clients to treat our tents and possessions as if they are in their own homes and give them the respect and care they fully deserve. Thank you, parTpees